- Legacy® Clothing Limited is registered in England, company registration number 08022620, registered address 163 Dorning Street Wigan WN1 1HW. Products on this site are directed solely at those who access it within the UK mainland. Those accessing this site from outside the UK are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- By viewing legacyclothingco.com the sole user is deemed to consent to all terms and conditions listed below.
- Legacy® Clothing Limited reserves the right at all times to change, alter, amend, add or remove any of these terms and conditions.
- The content of legacyclothingco.com is protected by copyright laws and the sole user is prohibited from modifying, publishing, transmitting, selling, creating derivative works, distributing, displaying or in any way exploiting any of the materials on this site.
- The user may download or copy material for personal and non commercial use only but the copyright therein shall remain sole property and maintained by Legacy® Clothing Limited.
- Only by written consent from Legacy® Clothing Limited shall links to legacyclothingco.com be permitted.
- When making a card payment, please ensure that the full billing address you enter is the address your card is currently registered to.
- Personal Cheques, Postal Orders and Cash can be used as payment methods but please contact our Customer Services on 01942 239711 to place your order.
- We would recommend you use a Recorded Postal service for these particular payment methods as we will not be held responsible for any incurred loss.
MAINLAND SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Standard delivery UK mainland £2.00 3-7 days.
- Next Day delivery UK mainland £7.50 on orders paced before 1.00pm.
- Orders placed after 1.00pm on Friday or over the weekend shall be dispatched Monday.
- Please ensure that you provide a contact name, valid house number, valid street address, valid postcode and telephone number where somebody will be available to receive the parcel between 9.00am & 5.00pm as this may effect delivery.
- If the above contact details aren’t supplied accurately and your parcel has to be redelivered a charge will incur.
- If you are unlikely to be at home during those hours, please provide an alternative address.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING & HANDLING
- For International payment and delivery enquiries please contact Customer Service via firstname.lastname@example.org on tel +44 1942 239711
- Orders are dispatched from our premises within 24 hours of being received, except on a weekends and bank holidays, when orders are dispatched the following working day.
LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
- Please contact Customer Service on 01942 239711 or email email@example.com.
- Any issues with your order must be reported within 24 hours of receiving the product.
- No unauthorised returns.
- No shipping charges will be refunded.
- Any damaged product must be received by us before we can release any credit or product(s) reshipment.
- Any orders returned to us because we were supplied insufficient address details are subject to a re-delivery charge.
- Any orders returned to us following failure to collect from local dept (after being carded) are subject to a re-delivery charge.
- None of the above affect your statutory rights.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive that can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
- We cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for legacyclothingco.com site users. Any use of this Website shall be at the sole risk of the user, and there shall be no liability in connection with your use.
- To conform to the 1998 Data Protection Act, Legacy® Clothing Limited does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.